Friday, January 19, 2007

Workshop on Biblical Exposition

As I was reading Ref21 today I saw that Phil Ryken posted about the Biblical Exposition workshop that is going to be held at Tenth on February 6-8. Although I would very much like to go, the cost this year would be a little much. However, going to the web-site of the organization that puts on these workshops I noticed they also have other workshops across the USA and Canada. Happily they have one in Toronto as well that is planned for March 7-9. Although there may be a conflict for me on the 7th, the rest of those days are open right now, so I am seriously thinking of going.



If you are a pastor in South-Western Ontario or in the Golden Horseshoe, I hope that you are aware of this, and consider taking advantage of it. The price is quite reasonable.





Technorati Tags: ,



powered by performancing firefox

0 comments:

Post a Comment