Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Banner of Truth 2007 Conference Information Online



As those of you who know me are already aware, the one conference I try to attend yearly is the Banner of Truth Minister's Conference in Grantham PA. It is a conference for men who are pastors or elders to come and learn and be strengthened through solid preaching of the word of God and Christian fellowship with one another. The first year I attended the Banner conference I was so greatly encouraged that I could not imagine missing one.

Today I received an e-mail reminding me that the Banner conference information is now posted online. The conference is planned for May 29th to 31st, and will be held at Messiah College in Grantham, PA. You can click the picture to be taken to the conference web-site, or below are direct links to the brochure and online registration.

To see the conference brochure in PDF form, Click Here

If you want to register online--Click HERE

Lord willing I will be there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful conference.
-Mark J

Post a Comment