Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What's New With My Father In Law

I realized it has been a while since I have given an update here. His recovery is going well. He is able to walk down the hall and back in the hospital with a walker for support, and his blood is looking pretty good. They took the filter out of the vein in his leg, and so far he has had no clots. If they can get his blood to the correct thinness for two days in a row then he will be able to go home. His blood was at the correct level on Monday, and we hoped he could go home on Tuesday. Yet, by Tuesday it was not at the correct level. I am not sure on this, but as I understand it if his blood were at the correct level today, he would need to maintain that for tomorrow before they would let him go home. We are still hoping he will get home this week, but if not it will hopefully be soon. With that in mind I want to thank you all for your prayers. Through all this God has made his grace known, and shown that it is sufficient for our needs. That is a great thing to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment