Saturday, March 11, 2006

HOW CAN THIS BE

I was reading on Riddleblog today and found this post rather disturbing. How a person can be a pastor and not know the answers to these questions is problematic at best. I understand that the questions are filled with Christian terminology, and I wouldn't expect many members in the church to necessarily be able to understand them or give a correct answer. But, pastors should know this. It is part of their job to know this. If I went to an engineer and they didn't know about material strengths and the like, I would probably go find another engineer. If I went to a doctor and he didn't know about the human body, I would probably go find another doctor. But, for a minister who deals with eternal life, I guess people don't care if they know what scripture teaches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment