Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Canada Day

Today is Canada Day. The day we Canadians celebrate the birth of our nation. I don't have much to say except that even with all the wickedness that is growing in this county, the growing opposition to Christianity, and the fact that we still pay about 20% more for things than those in the US even though our dollar is pretty much at par with the US dollar, I still am thankful that I live in Canada. It is a country which is free, where I can worship and preach without fear, and it is a country, that overall, wants to care for those in need.

My prayer for our country is that those Christians in this country will not trade the great gospel we are called to proclaim for the bells and whistles that will gather a crowd, and that God will send his Spirit to revive this nation bringing many to saving faith in Christ.

Happy Canada Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment