Saturday, February 04, 2006

Streaming Sermons

Today I started to do something that I have been thinking of doing for a while, putting my sermons online in a streaming format. I did a little bit of research, and a little bit of trial and error. Finally, after all that, I got them up and running. I am currently hosting them on my home machine, and as long as I can I will continue to do so. The downside of doing this is that they will not be online when I have my machine off. Either way, I find this really quite interesting that I can do such things with such relative ease. If I wanted to I could also stream our worship services live although that would require a somewhat larger outlay on some additional hardware. If you want to check them out you can go to Streaming Sermons

0 comments:

Post a Comment