Thursday, May 25, 2006

Not live blogging, but the best I can do

The Banner Conference is going great. It is a great blessing to have this opportunity to not only sit under the preaching of the word, but also to fellowship with like minded pastors and elders. As you can see I am trying to take the notes I write down and transfer them to blog entries. Since I am not a very rapid typist, and my hand writing is quite bad, this takes a fair amount of time. I also don't want to miss out on the free time when we can fellowship with one another. I have had the joy to be able to visit with ministers from several denominational backgrounds, and even with some from the RCA. Scott Peterson, Scott Nichols and Peter ? have been great to speak with, as we all share the same concern with the current situation in the RCA. It is good to know that there are pastors, even in the liberal east of the RCA, who are solid theologically and have been kept by God not bowing their knee to Baal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment