Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Flu, fly away!

The flu has hit here. Annette was feeling sort of achy for a while, but then on the 11th, it turned into what we at first thought was a bad cold. The symptoms got worse, and we realized that she had the flu. It put her off her feet and in bed sleeping from Saturday until Monday, but at this point she seems to be getting better.

At this point my hope is that is will not get this as I really don't want to be put out of commisson during the Christmas season as it is one of the most busy seasons for me. I need to preach extra services and of course there is all the family and other Christmas gatherings. Although I enjoy them all, they still take a toll both in time and energy. Hopefully, the flu will fly away from here, and leave us alone."

0 comments:

Post a Comment